As part of the fiscal 2020 budget negotiations, the Kenney administration and City Council have agreed to increase the property-tax homestead exemption to $45,000, which would shave an additional
- Paul Fortanasce (Old City, Philadelphia, PA)
- Dr & Rae Zysman (Center City Home buyer and investor)
- Blaire C (Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA)
- Olivia Jean Amato (Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA)
- KT. Rupp
- Frank Saldutte
- Anne Geary
- Amber Lee (Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA)
- Xingyu Wang (Rittenhouse, Philadelphia, PA)
- Villan RC.
- M. TB.
- Rachel Thomas (Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA)
- Deborah Sibbering
The Condo Shop at KW Philadelphia and RentPhilly are driven by knowledge committed to shared success determined to exceed expectations. A Real estate brokerage designed to build lasting relationships one client at a time. A market leader in real estate service.
Mount Airy is a popular neighborhood in Northwest Philadelphia. In recent years, Mount Airy has been becoming more popular, with several new residential developments. The heart of the neighborhood